Eid festivities will begin after the sighting of the crescent moon on Thursday evening.
This holy day is celebrated by breaking the 30-day long fast, known as Roza with a grand feast and festivity.
Every year, on this auspictous day, friends and family meet and greet each other on this auspicious day, and several delicacies are prepared.
This year, Eid ul-Fitr in India is expected to begin on the evening of June 14, Thursday and end on the evening of June 15, Friday.
On this auspicious occasion, if you are staying away from your family and friends, we bring you wishes and messages that you can share with your loved ones and wish them a wonderful Eid.
1) Eid Mubarak! May Allah flood your life with happiness, your heart with love, your soul with spiritual thoughts and your mind with wisdom.
2) May the magic of this Eid bring lots of happiness in your life. Here's wishing that you celebrate the day with all your close friends and may it fill your heart with love.
3) May you be guided by your faith in Allah and shine in his divine blessings! Eid Mubarak!
4) May Allah accept your good deeds,Forgive your transgressionsand ease the suffering of all people around the world.Eid Mubarak!
5) I wish you a very happy and peaceful Eid ul Adha.May Allah accept your good deeds,forgive your transgressions and sins and ease the suffering of all peoples around the Bakrid Mubarak!
6) Success in everything you do,heart filled with love so true,home full of smiles and laughter and a happy life ever after,these are my wishes on Eid for you.
7) There's no greater blessing than that of Allah,There's no greater happiness than that of attaining pure Bliss.Eid Mubarak to you and your family!
8) Let's pray to Allah, the merciful Lord and seek forgiveness for all our sins,here's hoping the shining light of the Almighty Allah will bless the souls with his divine power.Eid Mubarak to all.